Agency Support Worker (Addictions)
Search Consultancy, one of the leading UK healthcare recruitment business's are now in partnership with Turning Point Scotland and as part of their master vend contract we are now looking for exceptional Support Workers to join us on a temp basis and to provide the highest quality of support within Turning Point Scotland's services across Glasgow.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 6 months experience within a support work
* Must have experience supporting others with mental health and ideally addictions and homelessness
* Must have compassion, empathy and an understanding of the people you will support.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Must be able to provide full flexibility and pick up shifts and when they come in from Turning Point Scotland.
* Must be SSSC registered
Why Join Search Healthcare
* You will receive excellent free training from Search and also inductions with Turning Point Scotland
* Free PVG and opportunity to complete an SVQ level 3 in health and social care
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. If you are interested and would like to register with us to find out more then get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Get in touch today by calling Debbie on 0141 272 7768 to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.