Role: Agency Support Worker
Salary: £9.50p/h weekdays and £10.00p/h weekends
Location: Falkirk and surrounding areas
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Support Workers (Residential) to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients residential service for young adults with severe autism and challenging behaviours, this service is based on the outskirts on Falkirk and due to remoteness of the service, you must be able to drive.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency support worker:
* Responsibilities include following individual care plans, providing personal care, 1-2-1 support and in some cases 2-2-1 support, medication management and helping with day-to-day tasks.
To register with the agency and experience required is as follows:
* Minimum 6 months previous support work experience in a challenging behaviour environment
* Experience within a residential setting for young adults
* Be energetic, resilient and flexible to pick up shifts as and when required
* Be willing to work shifts - long days, weekends and sleep overs
* Must be a driver and own car
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a support worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
If you have 6 months paid care experience, skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity; have the ability to remain calm under pressure and willing to work shifts on a flexible basis then we want to talk to you.
Joining our agency means you will receive excellent training, a dedicated consultant as a point of contact with offering you shifts, on-call, Free PVG and Free Uniform. We do all this to allow you to be the best at what you do!!
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further by giving Debbie a call on 0141 272 7768 or click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.