Agency Support Worker (Criminal Justice)
Search Consultancy, one of the leading UK healthcare recruitment business's are recruiting exceptional support workers with a background within criminal justice to join our agency and these roles are now available due to Search Healthcare working with major contracts across Scotland.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 6 months experience within a support work and social care
* Ideally have experience supporting people with mental health issues or an understanding/interest in the criminal justice system.
* Must have compassion, empathy and an understanding of the people you will support.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Must be able to provide full flexibility and pick up shifts and when they come
* Must be SSSC registered
Why Join Search Healthcare
* You will receive excellent free training from Search and also client specific inductions
* Free PVG and ID badge
* Opportunity to complete an SVQ level 3 in health and social care
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. If you are interested and would like to register with us to find out more then get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Get in touch today by calling Debbie on 0141 272 7768 to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.