Agency Support Worker - (Edinburgh)
Search Consultancy, one of the leading UK healthcare recruitment business's are recruiting for exceptional Agency Support Workers to work on a temp basis and to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients residential services in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
You'll be working flexible hours through the week, evenings and weekends earning a highly competitive salary of £9.00p/h - £13.00p/h. You will be expected to provide a residential service for all residents in your new Support Worker role.
Why join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent training will also be provided to allow you to be the best Support Worker.
* Free uniform and PVG
* Must be registered with the SSSC or willing to register
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay.
* Flexibility and the opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
In addition to being full supported in the job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income and there is ongoing support from a fantastic team of Healthcare Consultants who have a background in Nursing and Health care.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following Healthcare, Care or Nursing experience:
* Must have 3-6 months paid Support and Care experience - Ideally, learning disabilities, physical disabilities
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity.
* Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
* Experience caring for elderly residents within a care home environment.
* Be able to provide full flexibility and pick up shifts as and when they come in.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. If you live in Edinburgh and surrounding areas and looking to pick up consistent shifts in nursing then please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.