Agency Staff Nurse (Addictions)
Search Consultancy, one of the leading UK healthcare recruitment business's are now in partnership with Turning Point Scotland and as part of their master vend contract we are now looking for exceptional Staff Nurses to join us on a temp basis and to provide the highest quality of support within Turning Point Scotland's services across Glasgow.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 6 months experience within a nursing position
* Must have experience supporting others with mental health and ideally within addictions and homelessness
* Must have compassion, empathy and an understanding of the people you will support.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Must be able to provide full flexibility and pick up shifts and when they come in from Turning Point Scotland.
Why Join Search Healthcare
* You will receive excellent free training from Search and also inductions with Turning Point Scotland
* Free PVG
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay, option to go Ltd company
* A dedicated consultant to assist with your shifts
* A dedicated nurse manager to advise, supervise and assist with your revalidation
If you're interested in this excellent nursing opportunity with Search Healthcare then please contact Debbie today on 0141 272 7768 to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.