Role: Agency Staff Nurse
Temporary: £18.00 to £35.00 per hour
Full Time / Part Time - Days or Nights available
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse looking for a new role where you can work as much as you want? Search have partnered with several care providers that are looking for Staff Nurses in Falkirk and surrounding areas on a temporary ongoing basis.
This is a timely opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person-centred care across a variety of homes and care organisations.
The ideal registered nurse will have the following skills and values:
* A valid Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care home environment is essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* As much work as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception
* An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE PVG
* Access to our referral scheme
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply today with an updated CV to be reviewed by the recruitment team. If you do not attach an updated CV then you will not be considered for agency work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.