Agency Home Care Worker
Search Consultancy, one of the UK's leading nursing and care recruitment business's are recruiting for Agency Care workers to work within service users own homes in Lanark, Carluke and surrounding areas earning £9p/h weekdays and £10p/h weekends.
If you're an experienced, passionate agency care worker looking for new opportunities to work within service users homes on an agency basis providing the highest quality of care so our service users can continue to lead as independent a life as possible please apply today!
Your everyday role:
* To provide personal care and support to service users as detailed in their individual care/support plan.
* To prepare meals, ensuring a balanced diet, undertake household and cleaning tasks, social interaction and any other tasks outlined in the care/ support plan.
* To support service users to lead as independent a life as possible.
In addition to being fully supported in the job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income. Working for Search Healthcare as an Agency Homecare Worker in Lanark, Carluke and all other surrounding areas, we'll provide with free training, free uniform and PVG, excellent pay rates, holiday pay, flexibility and the opportunity to work for different but very well established clients in the industry.
Please apply if you have the following experience:
* 3- 6 months paid support and care worker experience.
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity.
* The ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
If you're looking to join an agency for flexible shifts then please get in touch today by sending your CV to Debbie.Brawley@search.co.uk or call me on 0141 272 7768.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.