Role: Agency Care Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.55 - £13.00 per hour
Location: East Renfrewshire and surrounding areas
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work on a agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients care home based in East Renfrewshire and surrounding areas.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a agency care assistant will be:
- All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
- Carry out weight checks and blood pressure checks
- Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
- Following care plans
- Getting to know residents and their interests
Please apply if you have the following;
- 3-6 months paid Support and Care experience
- Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour
- Experience caring for elderly residents within a care home environment
Why Join Search Healthcare:
- Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
- Free uniform and PVG
- Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it so if this sounds like a role for you and you live in the East Renfrewshire area and looking to pick up consistent shifts then please get in touch today!!
Excellent training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.