Role: Agency Home Care Worker
Salary: £9p/h weekdays and £10p/h weekends
Location: Barrhead, Giffnock, Newton Mearns and Clarkston.
Search Consultancy is looking for caring, reliable and experience Home Carers to join our agency on an ad-hoc basis to assist our client who offers home care services to support people within their own homes in the Barrhead, Giffnock, Newton Mearns and Clarkston areas.
As a home care worker you will be responsible to do the following:
- All aspects of personal care to people within their own homes
- Prompt medication
- Prepare meals, and provide light housework tasks
- Following care plans
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Home Care Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it and building excellent relationships with the people you support.
To be a home care agency worker you must have the following:
- Must have 3-6 months paid care experience, have skills in communicating with others
- Must care about the health and well being of our service users and within their own homes
- Be reliable and flexible to travel from home to home
- Ideally be a driver with your own car, as you are travelling to individual homes
If you are looking for a new challenge and interested to join our agency then please get in touch today by giving me a call on 0141 272 7768 or click apply below and send an updated CV.
As an agency we can provide you with a number of shifts, free training, PVG and uniform and a dedicated consultant as your point of contact.
Get in touch with Search Healthcare today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.