Job Title: After Sales Advisor
Job Type: Contract - 6 months, perm for the right candidates
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Old Trafford
Salary: £20,000 per annum plus bonus
Start Date: Monday 6th May 2019
So what are the reviews like with this client!!
- "Great work life balance with a fun team"
- "Great work environment and culture"
- "It's a very warm, welcoming environment for any new joiner"
- "Social life is excellent"
- "career growth opportunities"
- "Excellent salary"
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday, No weekend work involved
INTERVIEWS & START DATES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!!
My client, who is the global market leader in real estate are currently working with some of the largest organisations in the world and they are looking to add an After Sales Advisor's to their team in order to help with increased business demand!!!
In this role you will pro-actively making contact with existing clients to build relationships and support them with registering on the government gateway website. The purpose of the role is to prevent clients from loosing thousands of pounds from over paid tax.
- Contact Existing Clients to process their applications
- Manage and accurately update the company database
- Advise clients on property change opportunities
- Consistently achieve your personal KPIs,
- Contribute to the Team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Deliver excellent service to clients ensuring a strong and positive working relationship, effectively dealing with any issues or queries
- Communicate with clients, both written and verbally
- Collect all the required information about clients to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client
- Liaise with Client Services to ensure smooth transition of the file to the Account Manager
- Excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and problem solver
- Confident communicator
- Being calm under challenging situations
- To be pro active and dedicated
- Being able to work as part of a team and working individually
- Strong organisational administrative and inter-personal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to Director level
Apply now to avoid disappointment
Keywords: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Advisor, Telesales, Telemarketing, Appointment Making, Internal Sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.