After Market Service Engineer
Our chosen business partner supply material transfer equipment into the pharmaceutical industries. They have a Worldwide customer base that stretches from Germany to Singapore. This is a superb opportunity to receive some of the best training in the industry and see the World whilst doing so.
You will be responsible for carrying out servicing and testing of product range and ensuring compliance is in place.
* Carry out annual servicing of all relevant product range.
* Ensure correct execution of all Company documentation.
* Carry out work activities in accordance with specifications and procedures.
* Ensure that all sales prospects, enquiries and quotations are professionally
managed and delivered to the customer in accordance with procedures.
* Maintain allocated test equipment, ensure calibration is current and certification is
available for issue to clients.
* Work within the parameters of the company production schedule.
* Submit status reports on a regular basis.
* Actively promote the after sales service.
* Assist in the generation of new sales in the Spares, Servicing, up-grades and the
creation of new markets.
* Share expertise and keep up to date with developments.
* Maintain an effective working relationship with all teams within the business.
* Contribute to the ongoing development of the business, its people and processes.
* Comply with all policies and procedures within the company.
* Carry out all duties with regard to and ensuring equal opportunity.
* Ensure that you remain compliant with health and safety regulations and accepted
safe practice at all times.
* Report any health and safety issues or contraventions witnessed anywhere within the business to your manager.
* Air Flow Testing
* Filter integrity testing
* A good attitude to promote new sales
* Working in Engineering Environment
* Engineering qualifications
* Qualifications in Testing, DOP, Particle counting ,
* Ability to Work on Own Initiative
* Team Player
* Attention To Detail
* High level of Customer Service Skills
* Commercial Awareness in Accordance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.