Do you want to build digital marketing solutions using Adobe Experience Manager that connects brands with their customers?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about their employees, the end product produced and their customers?
What is in this for you?
- Interesting Enterprise Level AEM Development Project
- An empowering culture where you can help shape the project and take ownership of what you work on
- Culture of continuous learning where your own personal development is supported
- Good benefits that include a profit share scheme so you benefit from what you are helping grow
- Will have experience of Developing and Maintaining Enterprise class websites with AEM
- Developed APIs in AEM ( that experience will include things like templates, components, workflows, Touch UI and dialogs etc. )
- Have a passion for building inspiring web solutions that enable an outstanding online shopper experiences for customers
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Used build tools such as Maven / Jenkins / Git
- Will be a champion of Open Source
- Experience with any of: CMS, OSGI services, Sling, AngularJS, Apache, WCM, TDD, Scaled Agile Frameworks, SEO Best Practice
- To hold AEM Certification
- To have built AEM solution Prototypes
If you want to make a real impact on an enterprise level AEM project and you're looking to be part of a fun environment in which you can grow and be rewarded for your success then please apply without hesitation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.