Our Client is a large specialist independent provider of community musculoskeletal (MSK) services in the UK, who serve over 250,000 NHS patients per year with the highest levels of patient care and they have an exciting and rare opportunity for an Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapist (APP) to join their community team in Darlington.
As an APP you will help deliver quality clinical management of musculoskeletal conditions for the patients. This includes MSK single point of access triage, physioline, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, CATS and FCP work.
Other duties will include:
- Assessment and diagnosis of patients
- Supervising student placements
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Training and development
Key attributes and qualifications will included:
- Registration with HCPC
- Have significant MSK experience and knowledge
- Advanced clinical skills in patient assessment, diagnostics with development of treatment plan
For more information please email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.