Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Full Time/Part Time
£37,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience
An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join an award winning medical company in providing integrated primary care services to the community in the Leeds area.
The Advanced Nurse Practitioner will use specialist knowledge and skills to provide health care, independently, to patients (adults and children) attending the Practice.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will act as a role model, delivering advanced practice and promoting clinical effectiveness in care. You will be required to work autonomously in delivering independent assessment, clinical examination, diagnosis, decision making, planning of care and treatment, prescribing, health promotion and safe discharge of patients.
The successful ANP will:
* Be registered with relevant professional body
* Hold a degree-level registration qualification or equivalent post-registration award
* MSc in Advanced Practice or equivalent qualification - or working towards/willingness to undertake
* PG Diploma in Advanced Practice
* Have life support qualifications (or alternative profession specific clinically determined qualifications)
* Be able to conduct non-medical prescribing
* Have up to date clinical practice
Benefits to you:
* Excellent financial package
* NHS pension scheme
* Protected time for leadership
* Support for professional development and clinical supervision
* Study leave and Continuing Professional Development time
* Opportunities for networking within a wider group of like-minded professionals
* Group wide engagement events
* A chance to forge a career you love
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now or contact the health care team at Search Consultancy's Leeds Office.
£300 Referral Reward
If this position is not quite right for you, but you know someone who may be interested, give the Leeds office a call now and £300 could be yours!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.