Search are now recruiting for an exciting role for our prestigious client, based in Edinburgh. Working as an Admissions Support Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting with the day to day operations of the Admissions office. Working closely with the Admissions Manager and Admissions Coordinator you will also be provide administrative support for the client.
The duties expected of the candidate:
* Screening and fielding calls, taking messages accurately when required
* Assist in the organisation of visits and tours to the school
* Provide support for the organisation of marketing material
* Responsible for filing, distributing and recording requests for prospectuses
* Maintain all pupil and family records in accordance with the school's Data Retention policy and GDPR guidelines
* Manage and distribute relevant incoming/outgoing mail
* Assist with general work of the office, including telephone cover and reprographics as required
* Assist with preparations for and attendance at Open Morning (Saturday) as required.
Skills and Attributes:
* A clear understanding of the clients aims and values
* Must have the presence and credibility to represent the client, to both internal and external audiences
* Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Outstanding administrative, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Previous experience in a similar role (ideally 2 years)
* Fantastic written and verbal communication skill, with ability to communicate politely and effectively with prospective parents, guardians and other 3rd parties either via telephone or face to face
* Able to prioritise and manage a diverse workload whilst meeting deadlines and working in a calm accurate manner, with excellent attention to detail
* Must be able to show flexibility, commitment, energy and enthusiasm to the role
* Demonstrate a proactive approach to work, balanced with ability to engage and consult in a constructive manner
* Able to work self sufficiently as well as part of the team
Rewards package :
In return our client are offering a generous salary and the opportunity for the right candidate to grow their career within a prestigious establishment, based in Edinburgh. This is going to be a popular position so please apply today if this sounds like the role for you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.