If you live in the Dundee area and have previous experience with schools submissions, you'll be interested in this role. An opportunity has arisen for an Admissions Coordinator in Dundee, a critical educational position in which you will be responsible for providing a highly effective and professional school admissions service.
The school role comes with a salary of £20k to £22.5k p/a, along with some excellent employment benefits. This Admissions role is full-time, all year round role working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.45 am to 4.45 pm.
You will be working in liaison with the Head of External Relations & Development. You will be the ambassador for the School. It will be your task to provide a bespoke service for potential and prospective parents. You will also be responsible for organising and conducting parental and visitor tours and communicating arrangements to staff.
If you had been involved in this Admissions Coordinator role already, your weeks before the start of the new term would have looked like this:
● Arranging taster days and responding to specific requests from parents
● Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed as part of the ongoing application process
● Administering entrance assessments, collating results and passing them on for decisions
● Keeping an accurate and up-to-date admissions calendar and diary.
Due to the nature of the job, the successful candidate will be required to apply flexibility and to work such hours and at such times as is reasonably required.
To apply, you will need:
● Higher Grade/SVQ 3 or equivalent
● Outstanding ICT skills
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● A working knowledge of school processes, underpinned by experience of relational databases.
Some experience of event management would also be desirable, along with previous admissions coordinator experience. A full UK driving licence is highly desirable, too.
Apply for this Admissions Coordinator job in Dundee with your CV without delay.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.