Administrator - Bedford - Temp
Working for a busy organisation you will be the pinnacle of the admin support team liaising with other sites to ensure you have all the documentation, this role is vital in ensuring all audit paperwork is up to date and correct.
Duties will include:
* Keeping all records and reports up to date and filed appropriately
* Logging any incident reports and updating the system to reflect what happened and outcome
* Processing staff time sheets
* Online orders of stationary etc
* Minute taking in meetings
* Keeping data updated on spreadsheets
* Being main contact for all office calls
* Calling customers and completing review feedback forms over the phone
* Updating the office notice boards
* Putting together staff newsletter keeping people up to date with good news section/staff birthdays etc
Although you will have a manager this is a stand alone position so the ideal candidate will need to be a self motivated person who will hunt out work to do as well as the work they are given. Must be able to start immediately this is an ongoing assignment so wouldn't suit anyone with other role commitments.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.