I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join a leading engineering consultancy based in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and looking for a company which can offer superb progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
* First point of contact for visitors and clients
* Covering the reception area ensuring an exceptional service is being provided
* Management of the office, room bookings, seating plans and maintaining office supplies
* Overseeing maintenance and ensuring all facilities are in good working order
* Marketing for the company- in relation to communications, cooperation and assistance
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Managing and processing any incoming and out going post
* Project and Administrative assistance when required
Key Skills Required
* Professional, assertive and able to provide an exceptional service
* The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Receptive to change with a high level of commitment and flexibility
* Proficient in all Microsoft Packages
* Experience and knowledge of booking travel and dealing with expenses
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.