Administrator / Call Handler - Hammersmith Full time - Asap - 21/10/18 - £ 9.71 ph.
Hours : Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00
We are recruiting for experienced repair call handlers to work within a busy contact centre where you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of incoming calls from residents, contractors and 3rd parties in regards to their repairs/maintenance enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Arranging appointments for residents with the Planning Team in an organised manner
* Dealing with queries from residents, logging jobs on CRM system, scheduling and rebooking appointments.
* Liaising with staff within the Planning Team
* Resolving minor complaints at call level Essential Requirements
What you'll need
* You will be expected to be a self-starter
* Have a knowledge and understanding of the social housing repairs Sector. -
* Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced Call Centre environment
* have a strong customer service background and be knowledgeable of the repairs sector
* Excellent telephone and clear communication skills
Are you the right person for the role? Please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age