Do you have experience working in Administration, perhaps as an Admin or Office Assistant? We're helping our client find a collaborative and committed Administrator to work in their financial services offices in Leeds city centre. This is a temporary, full-time contract, expected to last for three months, possibly more. The rate will be £9 p/h.
As a temp in this Administrator role, you'll be providing full office admin support, processing information and updating systems. The role will require excellent planning and organisation skills, a professional telephone manner and excellent administration skills. You'll be passionate about delivering seamless client experiences, building up relationships and collaborating where appropriate.
Working within a regulated and process-driven environment, you will need to have an accurate eye for detail, with strong admin skills. In addition:
- Experience within a similar role, such as part-time administrator or receptionist, would be very beneficial
- Computer literate candidates will be favoured, and you will need a knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills are an essential feature of this administrative assistant role
- You will need to pass a full credit, and DBS check for this role
- Experience within an IFA, and especially in a life, investment and pension environment, would be highly advantageous, too.
If this financial services sector Administrator role in Leeds sounds like something, you could excel at, contact us today for more information and get the ball rolling
.Interviews will take place via telephone or online, and there will be home-based flexible working options initially, during the COVID-19 lockdown. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age