Are you able to thrive in a fast paced high pressured environment?
Do you have friendly, positive 'can do' attitude?
A new opportunity has arisen in the area of South Elmsall, near Pontefract, to work for a national Retail company within their busy HR Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong administration experience who would like to gain some experience within a HR Team.
The role will be full time hours working Monday to Friday 9:00 till 5:00, with the flexibility to work longer hours if desired. The contract will initially be for 4 weeks plus.
You will be working within a close knit HR team that is expanding its work load rapidly and needs YOU…
Do you have these necessary key skills and attributes?
- Excellent communication skills
- Own Transport (ideal but not essential)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A confident communicator
- Professional approach
- Excellent organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
- IT Knowledge with experience of using MS Office
- Previous experience within a similar department, desirable but not essential
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Inputting Data and Managing databases
- General Administrative Duties
- Regulating compliance
- Updating systems
- Setting up new starters
- Issuing contracts
- Answering telephones
- Sending out contracts
- Dealing with general enquiries
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age