Business Support Assistant
I am currently looking for an experienced Business Support Assistant to join a reputable Healthcare Organisation in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This would be an exceptional opportunity to join a company that can offer excellent progression and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Booking Travel and Accommodation
* Email and Diary Management
* Taking minutes in meetings
* Organising internal and external meetings
* Producing reports for the business
* Office Management Duties
* Providing support to various departments within the company when required
Key Skills Required
* Previous administrative experience working within Healthcare
* Exceptional communication skills
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Trustworthy and discreet
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to prioritise workload effectively
* Excellent problem solver
Interviews are being held immediately please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.