ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - LINDFIELD - £9PH - IMMEDIATE START
1 Month Assignment
**AUTO-ENROLMENT DBS MANDATORY***
To assist in the carrying out of and providing of day-to-day administrative, financial and payroll procedures for the service/unit/department
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collate emails received on a daily basis, prioritise according to urgency/importance and action to ensure deadlines are met and completed in a timely manner.
* May have cash/cheque handling responsibility for service/unit/department and ensuring that all records/banking duties are accurate, carried out timely and processed for month end reporting.
* May be required to undertake purchase ledger responsibilities and all associated duties as required.
* Service/department/unit systematic filing (electronic and/or manual) of necessary paperwork in an appropriate and timely manner
* Assist in dealing with telephone calls as required, dealing with telephone enquiries in a professional manner, directing calls as appropriate and taking messages as necessary. This may include reception duties as required.
* May be required to undertake any other reasonable administrative duties, including deputising for others, that fall within the role and/or to support smooth running of Trust service/unit/department as directed by line manager.
* Communicate effectively with staff at all levels, ensuring the efficient collation and distribution of information
* May assist and support in the collection and submission of accurate data to Central Support Services/Functions within specified deadlines.
* May be required to support in the chasing debts in conjunction with Credit Controllers and/or central support service/functions
Undertake any reasonable travelling requirements in order to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities of the role.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, SUPERVISION AND TRAINING
* Participate in regular support and supervision from line management
* Continuously developing professional knowledge and expertise, attending training and development events as and when required
* Attend and participate in regular team and other meetings, both internal and external.
* Attend and participate in all relevant conferences and events as requested/approved by line management
Interested? Please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age