Office Administrator - Central Brighton - Part time - £23,000 Pro Rata
Purpose of the role -
A leading financial advisory firm are looking for a Administrator to join their team, this ideally will turn into a full-time Consultant role down the line. Supporting all their consultants with the administration. Working hours will be 20/25 hours week and this can be flexible to suit you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Report writing
* General administration
* Assist the consultants
* Sort the paperless paper work
* Help with uploads
* You must currently live in Sussex and preferably around the Brighton area.
* Solid administration skills and attention to detail is vital
* To progress into a Consultant role, you will need to be comfortable in a sales environment and have great communication skills
* Experience working within the insurance industry is a distinct advantage
* The successful candidate is likely to have good grades at GCSE / A-Level
* Starting basic salary of £23,000 pro rata and the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
* Opportunity to develop your career into becoming a Senior Employee Benefits Consultant.
* 5% company pension contributions, Death in Service (Life Insurance) at 4x salary, mobile GP app, season ticket train loan and cycle to work scheme
* Work in an office with a friendly and co-operative culture, with plenty of team social activities
* 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and paid day off for your birthday.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.