Leeds - LS3
£18,000 - £20,000
Are you an administrator looking for a step up in your career?
Would you like to chance to work for a professional service organisation?
Do you wish you worked for a company with free parking to avoid those city centre costs?
My client are an established financial services firm based in the outskirts of Leeds Centre who are experiencing rapid growth. They are looking for an Administrator to join the team to provide daily support to consultants and directors.
Duties of an Administrator include;
* Daily administrative tasks including filing, photocopying and scanning
* Dealing with calls to the business and directing appropriately
* Helping consultants with administrative tasks as and when needed
* Processing expenses for members of staff
* Helping take minutes in small meetings
* Dealing with e-mail correspondence internally and externally from clients
* Making sure that meeting rooms are clean and tidy
* Ensuring that external client meetings are supported, setting up presentations etc.
As an Administrator you will have the following experience;
* 2 year's plus administrative experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Desire to learn an expand skill set
* Willingness to go "the extra mile"
Permanent - £18,000 - £20,000 - LS5 - benefits + free onsite parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.