£18,000 - £22,000 + free onsite parking
Are you looking for a bit more variety in your role?
Do you enjoy being challenged on a daily basis?
Do you have administration experience but want to work for a growing firm?
My client are rapidly expanding year on year and they are now looking for an exceptional administrator to join their small yet successful team in Hunslet.
This role is completely different from most administrative positions, due to the size of the team they really need someone who is wanting to work for a smaller firm and progress as the business grows.
Duties of an Administrator include;
* Working closely with the Director to manage any administrative tasks that he requires support with
* Helping arrange risk assessments for onsite contractors
* Making sure all health and safety requirements are up to date
* Help with onsite issues such as electrical problems or gas board details
* Dealing with deliveries on site
* Helping the finance team with payroll and wages for contractors
As an Administrator you will have the following experience;
* 2 years plus experience in an administration position
* Ideally experience working within construction or facilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to go the extra mile
Permanent - £18,000 - £22,000 + free onsite parking - LS10
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.