ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT PERMANENT ADMIN OPPORTUNITY?
Are you a self motivated Administrator who thrives on working within a fast paced office? Are you looking for a change of career working for a global shipping company? Would you enjoy a busy office environment, carrying out a variation of admin tasks with an element of customer service face to face and on the telephone?
Yes? Then read on…….
A new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for a global company based in the west of Edinburgh. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday working full time. My client is looking for a real self starter who is highly organised, has a good eye for detail and good data input skills.
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
* Processing Orders on an international level
* Dealing with customer queries
* Data Entry/ Using databases and spreadsheets
* Typing up of documents/dealing with shipping statements/orders/logistics paperwork
* Processing Invoices/dealing with customer quotations
* Processing of new clients and existing work
* General office duties including adhoc reception cover
You will need:
* Proven experience in an administrative role - shipping/logistics is desirable
* Strong IT skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Highly organised and attention to detail
* Have an excellent and clear professional telephone manner
* Good numeracy skills would be desirable
* A self starter
* Resilient work ethic
This is a great opportunity to become apart of a fast growing company and working alongside a great team of people.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.