Property Administrator - Part Time
Liverpool City Centre
Temporary - (with potential on-going opportunities)
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
We are looking for an Administrator to assist the facilities team of a successful property management company based in Liverpool city centre. We are looking for someone with a customer service ethos and strong administration skills. The position does have the potential to lead to a part time permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
* Be a point of contact for contractors and suppliers
* Diary Management in Outlook
* Creating and updating spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
* Processing invoices & purchase order management
* Assisting Facility Managers in budget forecasts
* Preparing health & safety reports
* Good written and communication skills
* Numerate and strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Potential permanent opportunity
* Immediate Start
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please apply as soon as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.