£18,000 to £20,000
I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join a reputable construction company in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This would be an exceptional opportunity to join a company that are offering an excellent benefits package and progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Meeting and Greeting- first point of contact for clients and visitors
* Preparing refreshments- ensuring the office is clean and tidy
* Working closely with the managing director and supporting with any administrative tasks
* Responsible for the social media-posting and sharing on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
* Producing reports and data entry using Excel
* Following up on quotations that have been provided- update calls
* Organising travel and accommodation for the project managers and ground workers
* Answering the telephone and dealing with any enquiries
* Printing, Binding, Shredding and Post
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Previous Administration is required
* Must be flexible and proactive
* Excellent communication skills and a confident communicator
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
* Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Happy to assist with all office duties
* A keen eye for detail and good organisation skills
* An excellent work ethic and a can do attitude
* Positive and a good team player
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator that is now looking to take the next step in their career and join a lovely team and environment.
Interviews are being held immediately please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.