We are working with a fantastic business in Leicestershire that, due to growth and securing a new contract, needs an experienced administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
** Please note- Based in the heart of the countryside, this role requires the successful candidate to have their own transport.
This role will require a responsible Administrator to perform a variety of admin and clerical tasks. Duties will involve providing support to our Account Managers, Supply chain personnel and other members of the team. This is a great job for those who enjoy a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease.
In order to be considered for this position, you will be hands on, assisting all members of the team, with an enthusiasm to learn and understand how the business works.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solver and good with numbers
- Ability to use Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong time management, organisational, communication skills and a team player.
As an administrator you'll be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as:
* Daily sample dispatches (incoming and outgoing)
* Answering the phones
* Greeting clients
* Support Account Managers with updating product line sheets, customer databases and product information on our CRM database as well as preparing quotation forms
* Support supply chain with label ordering and shipping information
* Working closely with warehouses to manage outbound orders and arrange customer bookings
* Basic liaising with factories and customers
* Ad hoc projects as required
This is a structured role with a number of set tasks to work through on a daily basis, but due to the nature of the business it will also be extremely varied and interesting as you will work across all aspects of the business.
As a growing business there is scope for career progression as the company evolves, given the successful candidate has fulfilled the Administrators role to its full potential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely team and work within a beautiful setting and office.
Package details as follows:
Salary: £18 - 20k per annum dependent on experience
Holidays: 22 days plus public holidays
Hours: 40 working hours per week (9am - 5.30pm) with a 30 min lunch break
Pension: Company pension after 3 months of joining
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please free to contact me using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.