Administrator - Uckfield - £19,000
Purpose of the role-
As a corporate Healthcare provider my client based in Uckfield is growing rapidly, due to this growth they are looking to hire an Administrator to support their clinical team. Managing individual case loads you would be responsible for liaising with the clinical team, employers and clients. You must be able to manage multiple tasks and offer outstanding Customer Service. Due to the growth there will be opportunities to develop your own skills and your carer within the business. If you have worked within the medical industry in a similar or within an Occupational Health environment this could be advantageous. Working Monday to Friday you will work 7.5 hours a day on a shift rota between 8am and 6pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Responding to clients emails and cases in a timely manner
* Uploading new cases to the system, reviewing current cases and closing down completed cases.
* Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
* Booking telephone and face to face assessments with the clinical team
* Working in line with the company SLA's
* Typing advice letters and sending to the client
* Escalate complex cases to line manager
What you will get:
* The opportunity to work within a growing office
* Career growth and personal skills growth
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Simply Health - Cash back medical plan
* Retail discounts
* After probation - Childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme plus much more!
If you have any questions about this role please contact Camilla Ball at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.