Pricing Administrator- £20,000- Kent
My client is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 77,000. The company is dedicated to quality products and excellent customer service. The aim of the company is to drive sales and grow the business with existing customers and seek out opportunities with new customers. We are seeking an individual for a position within the sales Operations Team for a Pricing Administrator.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Daily management of the customer order flow relating to price issues
* Provide information in Excel format to internal customers detailing order processing status
* Offer a support service to a field sales force, maximising gross profit whilst also helping to achieve the best possible customer service
* Analyse most occurring products / customers / sales reps to ascertain improvement possibilities
* What you will need:
* High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
* A flexible, approachable attitude
* Great relationship building skills and an ability to deal with people
* Good problem solving skills
* Computing skills, especially MS Excel
* A background in office-based customer service / pricing roles
* Experience of working with internal customers, ideally a field-based sales force
* SAP experience
How to apply:
If this role sounds like the right step in your career then click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.