Are you an experienced Administrator looking to take the next steps in your career?
Do you have a background in HR/Recruitment support?
An exciting new opportunity to work with one of our reputable clients in the Midlothian area has arisen on a 3 month contract.
What will a typical day look like for you?
* Updating information on the internal systems and trackers accurately, and in a timely manner
* Pro-active management of diaries and in boxes including setting up meetings, booking rooms and keeping the hr diary up to date.
* Coordinating, processing and checking all pre-employment screening requirements in line
with strict compliance procedures
* Co-ordinating inductions for new starts
* Organising travel and accommodation as necessary
* General Adhoc Admin Tasks as Required
Who is the perfect candidate?
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong communication skills
* Highly organised
* Proven experience working in a busy, fast paced office
* Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
* Good work ethic
If this sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Lisa at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age