I am currently recruiting for an Administrator to join my valued client based in Perth. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. This is a busy role and you must have the ability to multi-task.
Main duties and responsibilities
- First point of contact over the phone and face to face
- General enquires
- Maintain all records
- Email correspondence, letters, presentations, reports
- Order office stationery as required
- Responsible for petty cash
- Process HR recruitment and payroll information
- Inputting of data and collating of statistics
- Produce and analyse reports
- Support with building maintenance
- Work effectively as part of the larger administrative team
To be successful within this role you must have a positive attitude and have the ability to be proactive and be highly organised.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.