Budget Administrator - 12 Months Fixed Term
$25,000k Plus benefits
Immediate start preferable
Outline of client
My client is one of the largest online value retailers in the UK, constantly evolving and adopting to meet customers needs. Offering a personal shopping service to 1.8 million customers each year online via their fantastic website and catalogue.
Outline of the Opportunity
As a Budget Administrator you will be providing IT budget information, tracking and recording, enabling the delivery of a commercially viable IT function, meeting all process, procedure and compliance expectations and standards.
* Providing information and data, contributing to the creation of the annual IT budget to deliver the IT strategy
* Providing budget tracking, analysis and insight, contributing to the commercially viable delivery of the IT strategy
* Ensuring that Contract renewals are identified, challenged and processed in line with policies and budget targets
* Facilitating, actioning, monitoring and reconciling, departmental chargebacks, credit card and petty cash transactions in line with processes and procedures
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
* Experience of working in an IT budgeting environment.
* Accuracy in dealing with Financial transactions & budgets
* Ability to liaise and challenge people across all the business
* Ability to plan own time and to schedule regular tasks in an efficient manner
* Confidence and resilience in dealing with tasks and people and to challenge requests in a positive manner.
* Willingness to get involved in tasks outside of normal day to day process.
* Ability to negotiate at lower levels with Suppliers.
* PC & MS Office skills
* Understanding of general IT processes and terms.
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
* Ability to define and own budget related processes
Why submit yourself?
As a fast growing business with a developing IT team focused on the overall successful operation of the IT & change function. This is a great time to join us and be part of our evolution and transformation. We have a lot of experienced colleagues who will tell you they love working here because of the people and the opportunities to develop. We have a fast-paced environment and our offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
Please submit your up to date CV in confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.