Search are now recruiting for an exciting role for our client, based in the City Centre of Edinburgh. Working in their Admin service centre, which delivers high volume of transactional services, the successful candidates will be interacting with clients on a daily basis, as well as their employees, candidates and external vendors. The responsibilities will be varied but will focus on providing the highest level of customer service and admin support within the agreed timescales and service level agreements.
The duties expected of the candidate:
* First point of contact providing support for general enquiries, responding in a timely and effective manner
* Effective management of email inboxes, ensuring all tasks are completed within SLA
* Support delivery of admin service, such as onboarding, offboarding, recruitment admin, reference requests, data management and high volume transactional date entry and other general admin tasks as required.
* Updating various client databases and maintaining quality of data
* Ensure team activities are documented in process guides, maps and checklists
* Operate effectively as part of a team, assisting colleagues and provide training where required
* Identify potential issues and escalate to manager, as and when they arise
* Previous experience of providing first class customer service in a similar environment
* Previous experience in an admin role
* Sound knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Highly organised with ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities
* Able to respond effectively to high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy
* Able to communicate effectively at all times, both written and verbally
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.