I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator/Secretary to join a reputable construction company in central Wakefield.
This would an excellent opportunity to join an established company that can offer exceptional progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Typing of correspondence, photocopying , faxing, scanning ect
* Implementing and maintaining the Office Systems, including training others
* Maintaining and managing diary schedules for management on a daily basis
* Ensuring that all meetings are scheduled within appropriate timescales and that all necessary documentation is prepared
* Prepare and distributing all papers, in advance of meeting, so that all attendees are able to prepare and have the relevant paperwork so that the meeting runs smoothly
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Organise and deliver functions, events and conferences ensuring that they are within budget
Key Skills Required
* Strong Administration skills able to work under pressure
* Experience of working towards deadlines and targets
* Excellent communication skills
* Good attention to detail and organisation skills
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* The ability to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
Interviews are being held immediately. Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.