An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and detail orientated Administrator to join a busy Planning department in an innovative, multinational corporation.
Reporting to the Production Planning Manager, you will provide essential administrative support that enables the department to operate efficiently and support the implementation of large-scale and innovative projects.
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full-time/6 Month Temporary Contract
Benefits: Generous Holiday entitlement (33 days incl. bank holidays), Free Parking, Subsidised Staff Canteen
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Composing weekly reports on production and planning KPI's
* Input production traceability information into the ERP system
* Preparing job routes for various production departments
* Preparing weekly order books for planning and production management
* Summarise weekly production meetings to higher management
* Allocate and issue materials for various production departments
* Managing job schedules for various production departments
Skills required and personal attributes:
* Avid willingness to learn and undertake training
* Organised, methodical and able to work to strict deadlines
* Highly accurate and detail orientated
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
* Flexible approach to work
* Previous administration experience within the manufacturing/engineering industry is desirable
* Health and safety conscious
If you are interested in this role please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age