Leeds City Centre
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you extremely well-organised?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Are you looking for a varied administration role where you will never not be busy?
I have an amazing opportunity for an exceptional all-round administrator to join my client based in the heart of Leeds Centre.
If you love using your initiative, taking on challenging tasks and working in a fast paced environment this is the job for you.
This client have recently grown as a business and moved into brand new offices in Leeds Centre. It's a chance to work in a support environment with sociable colleagues.
Duties of an administrator include;
* Dealing with office expenses
* Diary management
* Managing day to day office functions such as; the post, printers and stationary
* Helping the accounts team with account amendments and invoice reporting
* Setting up new clients on the internal system
* Setting up internal and external meetings
* Organising events
* Archiving and filling when needed
* Writing client correspondence and bank references
This is a role for someone who really wants to get stuck in and involved in the business. You will need to have a "can do attitude".
Please apply now - they are looking for someone permanently to start ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.