Free car parking, generous 9% non-contributory pension, 34 days holiday, private healthcare, income protection life assurance and personal accident insurance. In addition you will have access to various flexible benefits including dental cover, cycle to work, season ticket loan for travel and reduced gym membership.
Various shift patterns between 6am-6pm therefore you must be flexible to work within these times.
Ideally you will demonstrate administration experience from the financial services industry, in particular investment and asset management, however those with comparable administration experience will also be considered. As you would expect with a role within financial services, you will be required to pass a credit check, medical, disclosure and satisfactory referencing covering 5 years therefore please only apply if you're confident you can satisfy these requirements.
You must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy standards, have a strong client focus, be self motivated, organised and be confident managing your own workload to challenging deadlines with minimum supervision.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel is required.
A typical day will involve the administration of:
- Client Service Delivery and controls
- Ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
- Support external counterparty relationships e.g. custodians
If this role sounds like the career move you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.