Job Title: Administrator
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Hours: 08.00am - 6.00pm shifts of 7.5 hours per day
Are you a confident Administrator with excellent customer service skills?
Looking for a positive and encouraging environment?
Following a period of substantial growth, my client are looking to expand their team of Client Associates, which means that we are now seeking a number of Administrators to join the team.
Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator or Customer Service Advisor who is looking to develop and further your skills. The successful applicant will be the key liaison between clinical teams and their clients, delivering excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of well known, high value clients.
* Dealing with a high level of inbound and outbound calls whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
* Respond to any queries relating to cases in a timely and professional manner.
* Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Closing cases.
* Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
* Requesting medical reports and liaising with GPs and other healthcare specialists.
* Releasing advice letters.
* Booking in telephone and face to face assessments with their team of Doctors and Nurses.
* Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
* Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
* Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours.
* Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
* Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Initiative and a proactive approach.
* Willing to take an active role in own development.
* Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment.
* Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Knowledge of Office 365
* Understanding of GDPR
If this sounds ideal for you apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.