The Recruitment Shared Service Centre here at Search is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our fast paced and vibrant team. This team has been established for some time now and boasts not only a real passion for the industry in which we operate, but also extensive experience of recruitment and onboarding processes.
Our Shared Service team boast a varied client list which is growing all the time. We deliver recruitment process outsourcing solutions across a range of industries and role types, ensuring we partner closely with our clients to achieve success and deliver an exceptional service.
This exciting new role will involve supporting our pre employment screening and response delivery teams to deliver on our client commitments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct a range of pre employment screening checks including referencing, criminal record checks, credit checks etc.
- Support response handling campaigns with delivery of required recruitment processes such as video interviewing
- Produce reporting as required for internal and external use
- Maintain accurate records and update relevant systems accurately
- Assist with delivery of ad hoc administration tasks to meet client requirements as required
- Build long term relationships internally and externally
- Work to agreed deadlines and targets
- Demonstrable experience of administration processes and tasks ideally within a recruitment environment
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office including Word, Excel etc
- High organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow detailed processes
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Gold' company
- REC IRP 2013 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.