I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator on a permanent basis to join a reputable manufacturing company in central Hunslet.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that can offer exceptional progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Working across several departments providing administrative support
* Dealing with any calls coming into the business or transferring the call to the correct department
* Responsible for any emails coming into the business
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients ensuring an exceptional service
* Data Input- using Excel and managing the databases
* Collating figures and distributing to the business
* Distributing post to the correct departments
* Assisting with any administrative ad hoc duties
Key Skills Required
* Previous experience within Administration and preferably within the manufacturing industry
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* A proactive approach to work
* Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
* The ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Good attention to detail and organisation skills
* A confident communicator over the telephone and in person
Interviews are being held immediately please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.