Search are delighted to be working with an innovative, rapidly expanding company based in the heart of Edinburgh. We are supporting them with finding with an Administrator for their Edinburgh office. Initially working from home until around the end of the year, before moving to the companies office in the City Centre.
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience working in a busy office, and are used to working in a fast paced environment.
* Responsible for managing various office tasks, such as filing, setting up meeting, ordering stationary, creating reports and presentations as well as other ad hoc admin duties
* IT literate with working knowledge of using video platforms
* Provide real time system support to both internal and external stakeholders
* Screen calls where appropriate and direct to relevant individual
* Provide first point of contact on the live chat
* Maintain friendly and polite attitude throughout all communication whether it be phone, email or mail.
* Experience of working in a fast paced admin role
* Strong IT skill, especially prior typing experience
* First class telephone manner
* Multilingual would be a big advantage
* Proactive and innovative outlook, where you are comfortable with providing input on how to improve processes
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.