TEMPORARY TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR
£9.95 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm
Start Date: ASAP
Previous experience in a busy transport operation would be beneficial but not essential.
General administrative duties including, but not limited to;
* Booking load information on to our transport system.
* Maintaining any changes as the day evolves in a timely manner
* Confirmation of collections on both our system and the customer's system.
* Dealing with drivers on a daily basis, both face to face and on the telephone.
* Progress chasing the drivers for information i.e. trailer numbers clean loads etc.
* Dealing with the customer both face to face and the telephone in a professional manner
* Working with the on-site shunting team to ensure trailers are suitable for loading
* Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Methodical and thorough approach to work, Organised
· Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
· Great team player
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Competent in standard PC suites i.e.; office, excel, outlook
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age