Free car parking, competitive salary, profit share scheme, bright modern office space, and development opportunities are available with this expanding family run business.
As Administrator you will bring with you previous experience in an admin role, ideally in a commercially focused environment where you have supported with admin tasks in relation to the sales process and workflow. You will not be selling but an understanding of the sales process would be advantageous along with the ability to work towards deadlines while applying planning and organisation skills.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to work in a fast paced team are essential.
Experience working with Microsoft Office is required with knowledge of SharePoint being advantageous.
Experience working in an engineering, telecommunications or other technical environment would be beneficial.
A typical day will include:
- Assisting Project and Account Managers collate documents for tenders and projects
- Compiling customer quotations
- Updating all project admin as required
- Logging and setting up all job information on internal systems
- Updating schedules and reports
- Completing invoices and purchase orders while monitoring project costs
- Maintenance of databases and timesheets
- Arranging engineer's access to client's projects
- Printing and compiling project documentation
- Arranging project equipment, labelling and collating for issue to site
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers regarding
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Control corporate clothing and PPE
- Typing documents
If this Administrator role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.