Do you have a background in Administration and experience in a healthcare or medical environment? If so, you'll be interested in this role. We are helping a company source a committed individual to work in their busy team as an Administrator. The position is based in Glasgow and comes with a rate of £9.50 per hour.
This is a temporary role, starting on September 7th and lasting for three months. To succeed in this job, you will be an Administrator motivated by best practice and committed to the care sector.
Administrator responsibilities include:
● Communicating with the management team
● Preparing legal paperwork for patients
● General administration tasks
● Handling patient's billing and payment
This healthcare role will suit an experienced Administrator who has healthcare environment experience previously. The successful candidate will act as support to the management team, handling an extensive range of administrative tasks.
To apply for this Administrator position, you will require:
● Advanced administration experience and a genuine commitment to the job in a healthcare setting
● Proficiency in IT, specifically Microsoft packages and in-house systems
● Excellent time-management and organisational skills
● Great attention to detail and excellent people skills
The company you will be working for encourages collaborative teamwork so that you will work closely with colleagues in a supportive environment. As part of this Administrator role, you will need to be reliable, inclusive, and understanding of the needs and views of others.
To find out more about this Administrator job in Glasgow, contact us today. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age