An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with our forward thinking, modern client based in Edinburgh City Centre. The role on offer is an Administrator and this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Administrator to join a fantastic Financial Services company based in the City Centre of Edinburgh.
* Ensure all aspects of client and 3rd party dealings are conducted in a professional manner and are fully compliant with the company's procedures
* Updating client portfolios with changes using the back office systems
* Preparing paperwork both before and after client appointments
* Submitting and tracking new business applications
* Issuing LOA, along with updating the database to reflect receipt of information and contact from both clients and providers
* Providing efficient admin to support the business needs
* Stock checking to ensure it remains well stocked
* Scan and archive documents electronically
* Other adhoc duties as directed by the your Manager
* Liaise with product providers, advisers, clients and lenders to resolve any issues that arise
Based in the Admin team you will report directly to the Admin Manager. The ideal candidate will have have excellent attention to detail, ability to multi task and be extremely reliable.
Salaries and Benefits:
Salary: Up to £17,000
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Opportunity to both site exams and progress within the company make this a fantastic opportunity someone looking to start out a career in the Financial Services industry
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.