An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with our forward thinking, modern client based in Edinburgh City Centre. The role on offer is an Administrator and this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Administrator to join a fantastic company based in the City Centre of Edinburgh.
* General admin duties including photocopying, faxing and scanning
* Occasionally providing front of house duties, directing both inbound/outbound switchboard calls in a polite manner
* Dealing incoming/outgoing mail including franking
* Typing letters/Reports/Presentations/Memo's and processing fee's to a high standard
* Setting up meeting rooms as and when required
* Providing efficient admin to support the business needs
* Stock checking to ensure it remains well stocked
* Conduct inspections of the office to ensure everything is running smoothly, alerting the facilities manager to any issues
* Other adhoc duties as directed by the Admin Manager
Based in the Admin team you will report directly to the Admin Manager. The ideal candidate will have have excellent attention to detail, ability to multi task and be extremely reliable.
Salaries and Benefits:
Salary: Up to £18000
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Flexible working scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.