I am currently looking for an Office Junior who is now looking for the next step in their career to join a Legal Company based in Bradford for the position of Legal Administrator.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a company which can offer excellent training and progression opportunities and an individual that is driven and passionate about developing their career within the Legal Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Working closely with the Administration Manager
* Typing documents for the Legal Team
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Dealing with any client enquiries
* Covering reception- meeting and greeting
* Any IT help which may be required for the business
* Updating client records
* Dealing with the post and distributing to the correct departments
* Responsible for any emails coming into the business
* Answering the telephone and dealing with any enquiries
Key Skills Required
* Some Legal Experience would be required for the position
* Driven and passionate in terms of progressing further within the Legal Industry
* Computer Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
* A keen eye for detail with good organisation skills
* Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
* Excellent communication skills and a professional approach
Interviews are being held now!
Please apply or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.