Document Control & Scanning Officer
Based Manchester City Centre
TEMP- Start ASAP
Search are recruiting for a well known business in Manchester City Centre.
- To prioritise key document management activities including the identification, sorting and preparation of documents for scanning into systems.
- To ensure that all document requests from business users are dealt with to agreed quality and service standards.
- To respond to queries in an efficient, courteous and helpful manner, effecting resolutions or escalating as appropriate
- To scan documents to the agreed guidelines, ensuring quality standards are met and that electronic documents are processed and available when required.
- To ensure scanned documents are quality checked, sent to off-site storage within agreed service levels and to liaise with the Records team regarding deliveries and collections as appropriate.
- To ensure that sufficient resources are in place to operate effectively by monitoring levels of resources and ordering when required.
- To work in accordance with established business / systems methods and quality standards ensuring that QA processes are followed and any corrective action taken.
- To comply with the scanner daily maintenance schedule, as directed by the Document Control and Scanning Coordinator.
- To record and distribute statistical data to various key business areas on a daily basis to the agreed guidelines and format.
- To work as part of the Central Scanning Team, updating colleagues with developments and issues as they arise.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
I am looking to speak to candidates with:
- Document scanning experience
- Good attention to detail
Please respond to this advert if this is something you are interested in.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age