Team Secretary/PA- Manchester City Centre
- £12.60ph, Monday-Friday, 9-5pm
- Temp with the view of permanent
- Leading financial services company in the heart of Manchester
Search are recruiting for a leading financial services company based in central Manchester.
- Diary Management, including scheduling 121 meetings and observations for multiple managers
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Support Projects such as office moves, area events and partner compliance.
- Coordination of workshops & forums, including invites, attendee lists, refreshments and bulk uploads.
- Ordering of stationery and literature including some heavy lifting of stationary deliveries.
- If responsible for Reception duties provide a professional and consistent welcome to all visitors and callers in line with our standards.
- Report Facilities related issues in a timely fashion.
- Distribution of internal communication to be completed where required including Facilities memos.
- Maintain accurate records of archiving.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
- Provide holiday cover for other team members where necessary.
I am looking to speak with candidates with PA or secretary experience
Please respond to this advert if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age